Usher's Ex-wife Tameka Foster talks about Report That He Paid $1.1 Million To Settle Woman He Infested With Herpes

It was widely reported yesterday that Usher secretly settled a million-dollar lawsuit after infecting a sex partner, a celebrity stylist named Maya Fox-Davis, with herpes when they had rigorous unprotectedsex.It has now been alleged that Maya was a bridesmaid duringUsher's wedding with his ex-wife Tameka Foster - who has now reacted after people kept pushing her to make a comment.

In a post on her Instagram page, she wrote;"Do not come on my page discussing rumors or adult people that have NOTHING to do with me. I have been divorced 8 years... Some issuesare not my business... ex husbands, ex friends, bitch-maids, snakes, hoes, characters, etc. Not my circus, not my clowns ... I'm good and my health (Everywhere is great?), well my right knee hurts and I need reading glasses but otherwise I'm awesome and enjoying the sun. Miss me with other grown folks crazy gossip.. Not my business at all. I'm living my bestest life. Always. Miss me with the bullshit. Thank you.

Comments