'I'm a mummy!'- ex-beauty queen, Iheoma Nnadi expresses joy at the birth of her first child.

Iheoma Nnadi and her fiance, footballer Emanuel Emenike, welcomed their first child, a girl, in a UK hospital yesterday.Iheoma took to her page to acknowledge her new role as a mummy. Posting this photo of herself and her fiance holding their baby, Iheoma wrote"Honestly, words can't explain the way I feel holding my beautiful baby in my arms, she's so soft and super adorable.. My first born.I'm a MUMMY ??? fell in love with our little angel the moment I found out she was "baking" inside of me and now seeing her feels AWESOME. Adaeze? ( not her real name) hubby and I are #mum&dad now ?????????? Glory be to God & Shout out to all the mothers out there.Now counting down to another big day. an amazing year, what a time to be alive ?? #family ? #BLESSED #emenikes #3#myworld?".

Comments