“Security Operatives Should Take My Son To T.B Joshua” – Kidnapper Evans Father

Very rich person abduct boss, Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans' dad Stephen Onwuamadike has responded to claims by his child that he gave him N3 million and a Sports Utility Vehicle, SUV. Stephen responding to the write about Friday, rejected his child's claim as false, asking security agents to take him to Prophet T.B Joshua for deliverance before whatever other thing.

Review that Evans had told correspondents aweekend ago when he took criminologists to one of the lairs where his group utilized for the confinement of casualties on Green Street, Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos that he gave his dad the blessings."Before I quit going home, I gave my dad N3million and I got him a jeep and get van."I trust that piece of the cash I gave him was what he used to set up the piggery business."Had it been my dad had taken great care of me, I wouldn't have progressed toward becoming what I am today." He said.In any case, Stephen demand that all his child's assertions are only glaring falsehoods."In the event that he demands that he gave me cash, they ought to ask him when and how he conveyed the cash to me, regardless of whether through the bank or through anyone."I have been in neediness in Nnewi here and encouraging has been an issue for me and some individual, some place said he gave me N3million.Where is the cash or any indication of it in this house?"Cash does not conceal, I bolster myself and my mom with this little piggery I'm running, while my mom takes part in purchasing of goats to keep body and soul together even at her seniority"My child should quit discussing things that are outlandish and appealto God for pardoning. I have never been in support of terrible things in life and will never take part in such atthis age."Onwumadike (snr) additionally debated guarantee by Evans that he has botanists in Nnewi (one of whom,as per him, is a conventional ruler) who were get ready charms for him."Security agents should take him to Pastor T.B Joshua for deliverance before whatever other thing, however he should quit dropping names", he said.

Comments